• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Why do I pee 2-3 streams?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
This has been going on since I can remember. Every few days when I pee it will make 2 or more streams.

Is this normal? or is there something wrong.

Don't know if it is normal, but sometimes when I pee it'll make 2 or more streams too. These streams are difficult to control, so usually I adjust my penis to join all streams together.
Now it happens less frequently than when I was younger, and it never was a problem for me.

Yeah same situation I was in this morning allium. I had to pee so bad, and when I did half of my pee went in the toilet and the other half sprayed all over my boots, and shifted to the wall (when I tried adjusting my penis).

this doesn't only happen when I'm "hard". it happens all the time when I'm not.

it doesn't hurt or anything.

You know when you squeeze the end of a water hose and the water sprays out in several streams? I think that's what's going on. Your pee hole is somehow sticking or getting squeezed part way shut. It happens to me sometimes.

its because bits of semen are stuck in your penis hole and it deviates the urine into two streams.

I usually only pee multiple streams after I jerk off.

I've found that when you masturbate consecutive days (and, as a result, your semen comes out less, and at a slower rate), the effect tends to worsen.

seems your urethra would be 'constricted/dilated', and and be hard to un-constrict after holding-it all night as well.

see the venturi effect
;-)

lol i think i just trolled myself.

yeah.. i didn't think about the whole masturbation thing... ;)

so u think if i stop jerking it then I'll pee normal?

Don't know if it is normal, but sometimes when I pee it'll make 2 or more streams too. These streams are difficult to control, so usually I adjust my penis to join all streams together.
Now it happens less frequently than when I was younger, and it never was a problem for me.

Don't cross the streams!

Either that, or use a little wet-nap to clean the tip after you're done cleaning up the rest.

^ Eh? Sitting down is just a workaround. :)
And nobody likes to sit down to pee!

I do. Keeps the bathroom cleaner longer, and gives me time to ponder life.

^getting in and out quicker is one of the main benefits of standing though :\

I suppose it just depends on your mindset.

Meh. What's the rush? I fully understand that I'm in the minority here, but I really don't think that anyone's time is so valuable that they would not be able to take half a minute a few times a day. But it's all good really-- as long as one's hygenic, one can do what one likes.

Well, when you jerk off less, your ejaculate ejaculates at a faster rate, basically cleaning out your urethra in the process. When you jerk off once a day (or, heaven forbid, multiple times a day), your cum comes slower, forming a sort of urine-dam in your small water-way down there.

Motivation to masturbate less? Nah, just sit down in the morning ;)

I sometimes get this when I wake up in the morning. It could have something to do with the positioning of the foreskin. Either that or your penis has split in two.

I do. Keeps the bathroom cleaner longer, and gives me time to ponder life.

something about the bathroom...

maybe we become more connected with our instincts and intuition, being exposed doing as all living things do, not really thinking about the task at hand(or in -usually), a baths familiarity with the womb..?

idk, but i have seen this noted by more people then myself...
:p

Sitting down while you pee sorta takes away from your manhood

How? Are social mores that rigid? I don't think so, but then again I'm aware that I may well be in the minority in having that opinion. /shrug